Thursday, February 11, 2010

summarise what you've read so far.

I'm reading the novel pretties.
From the begening of the book tally is a pretty. When the story begin, she's hang over because now that she's in Pretty New Town there's party every night. She has three principal friends , First Shay. She's the best friend of tally. Second Peris, they were friends even in the Ugly Town. In the first novel ( Uglies) she escape from Ugly Town to find him. Her third friend is Fausto. We dont know a lot about him yet. Now in the story, I am To the part where the four of them are at a party. The party is called the bash. It's a costume party and Tally is been fallowed by someone. But he or she wears a costume.
So that's where I am in the book. I can't tell righ now if I like the novel or not, but I Can tell that it's not a easy novel to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment