Monday, February 22, 2010

if I would go in my books for a week...

if I would go in my books for a week I would bring with me a lot of things for be pretty. for example i wouls bring a lot,lot,lot,lot of closes and make up. I would also bring a lot of asperine because i would party a lot!! Pretties is a city who everybody always celebrate for no reason. in this town you live for party. It's all that matter. I would bring a lot of close off course, but all style of close because all the party has a different style. I would bring accesories for my closes like nickeless, earing, bracelet, etc.
In fact I would bring all I need to be a superficial person, because in Pretties that's all they are. All it's matter it's the way you look. Always be pretty even when you sleep. So I would bring all I need to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment